Dynamics AX Data Analyst - $100k - CT
This manufacturing end user is looking to bring in a Dynamics AX Data Analyst on the forefront of their D365 F&O implementation. This is a small, family run company with the values to match. Since Covid-19, the owner of this company has provided free meals to his staff to help them and local restaurants.
This individual will oversee all data cleansing, modeling, and migration preparation activities relating to the Dynamics 365 F&O implementation, coordinating directly with SMEs and business leaders across the organization as well as external contractors to ensure a successful transition. This individual will need to be outgoing and self-motivated as the company culture has a family feel with self-managing expectations.
- Responsible for drafting, publishing and communicating new enterprise data standards and policies across the various business segments and areas that utilize (formally and informally) enterprise data and information.
- Charged with driving acceptance of and adherence to newly implemented data standards and policies.
- Define, maintain and advise relevant stakeholders as appropriate on data governance related matters.
- Provide recommendations and supporting documentation for new or proposed data standards, business rules and policy.
- Coordinate across the organization in order to maintain consistency of critical enterprise, digital, operational and analytical data.
- Overseeing and ensuring delivery of all aspects of data analysis, mapping and transfer.
- Effectiveness in building trust, respect and cooperation among teams.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5+ years of experience working in Data Management and Governance
- Strong data management background who understands data, how to ingest data, proper data use / consumption, data quality, and stewardship
- At least 1 year of experience with Dynamics AX / 365 F&O
- 2-3 years of experience with SQL and Salesforce
- Experience within the Distribution or Manufacturing modules would be a plus
- Experience of working in a complex, multi-priority organization
- Ability to explain complex, technical information in a nontechnical, easy-to-understand way
- Ability to build processes that support data transformation, workload management, data structures, dependency and metadata
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Results orientated with a willingness to commit to a direction and drive operations to completion
- Demonstrated ability to manage adversity and challenging situations
If you are interested, contact Hannah Zobel at firstname.lastname@example.org, 347-501-6177
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-501-6177. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.