This Stockholm-based transport company is building their data team with a data warehouse specialist
Due to an exciting and expansive phase with a focus on new business where IT has a central role to succeed, they are now looking for a data warehouse developer who wants to be involved in developing the data warehouse and analysis capabilities. It's appreciated if you enjoy working with the entire development chain from understanding requirements to developing and assisting in testing, support and management.
As the DW developer you will belong to a team of five people who together develop and manage the Data Warehouse and BI solution. They work agile in close collaboration with requirements and operations and although you'll mainly work with traditional data storage, you can also work with the bigger picture.
Together with driven and ambitious colleagues, you'll be working in a fun and friendly atmosphere where there are opportunities to grow; the team work actively to share knowledge and experiences to develop together both as individuals and teams.
Their technical environment includes: SQL, T-SQL, Microsoft Azure (Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Bricks) and QlikView/Sense
Your main tasks involve:
- Developing data warehouses from scratch and adding new features to existing
- Driving development in an agile environment
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Address and drive needs for improvement
- Ensure manageability of the solutions
The company mission is to ensure they have the best technically possible and cost-effective IT that gives them the best conditions for quality, development and growth; does this resonate with you? If yes, then take a look at the requirements below and if you think your skills are in line, I look forward to receive your application!
- Interested in working in teams with technology in focus to develop stable and cost-effective solutions that users appreciate
- You are also a curious, collaborative and communicative person who likes to have many contact
- Relevant degree in IT or equivalent experience working with Business Intelligence
- Solid understanding of SQL and MSBI
- Combination of being analytical, as well as having a delivery and quality focus
- Experience of working in agile projects and have an agile 'mindset'
- Interest in solving problems and providing support to the business
I am also available on +46 8-502 425 38 and email@example.com, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( https://bit.ly/2TORgSb )