Microsoft Infrastructure Consultant - Stavanger
Our client provide a full IT infrastructure service for a range of clients in multiple industries, for example Oil and Gas, Dentists, Lawyers, Doctors, restaurants etc. They help their 400 clients by acting as their main data centre, setting up their whole infrastructure and upgrade/support their clients moving forward. This means they have a wide range of projects from cloud migration/implementation to hybrid or on prem solutions.
- Work 1-2 days full time at one customer, implementing, Migrating or setting up their infrastructure.
- Rest of the time working on smaller projects helping update clients infrastructure into the newest techs.
- Any remaining time is taken up with helping support clients.
- Helping with client emergencies if needed.
- Can work on client systems in the lab to learn the latest developments in the market.
- Mid-level - Senior
- Office 365
- Windows / Linux
- Azure AD
- Operations, Migration, Implementation and support experience
You would be working in a small but very stable company with 10 experience and trusted colleagues in the IT market. Here customer success is the main driver for our client and you would always need the customers best interest at heart. This has let to repeat business and stable clients, barely ever losing customers to competitors.
Here the consultants are valued highly and the company aim to drive your knowledge forward and give you the tools to grow professionally. For example they cover the cost of certificates and give you a small bonus on completion. Your work day would vary day to day due to having to work with a wide range of customers and you will get the chance to work in lab environments learning the latest market trends.
If this sounds like a company you would like to be a part of please get in touch fast firstname.lastname@example.org