Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Consultant - Remote!! - $120K-130K USD
A top MS Gold Partner is growing out their Dynamics 365 F&O practice and they are in need of a D365 F&O Finance Consultant to join the team immediately. They are currently looking for someone to work remotely but be based in either Indianapolis, Kansas City, St. Louis, or Dallas. You will be working on multiple Dynamics 365 F&O implementations while focusing on core Financial modules.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide business process consulting to clients throughout the implementation
- Work with customers to understand their business requirements
- Conduct gap analysis for customers
- Configure D365 F&O to meet client requirements
- Provide ongoing support to existing clients
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Work within multiple time-sensitive deadlines
- 50% travel to client's sites as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand business processes and translate into system requirements
- Establish priorities, manage shifting priorities
- Bachelor's or Master's in business, accounting, or equivalent professional experience
- 3 years minimum of business and/or consulting
- US citizen or legally authorized to work in US without need for sponsorship now or in the future
- 3 years minimum with D 365 F&O (or prior versions
- CPA license
- Manufacturing or distribution experience
- Cost accounting experience
- Certifications: finance, trade & logistics, or production
If you are interested in this position, or other positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-391-1126.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-391-1126; Please ask Therese Villa, or please email your resume to email@example.com and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!