Developer- .NET C#- Leeds- £45,000
This is a great opportunity to join this company who are looking to expand their already established development team. The opportunity comes with a very competitive salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience.
This award-winning healthcare IT company has its products used worldwide to help clinical teams increase the chances of patients saving their sight in over a 100 countries. The company has a great office culture with highly skilled individuals working closely and always open to support and help you through your day to day.
The role of .NET C# developer is to work on the development of an new and innovative electronic health records system. The successful candidate will work as apart of an agile team to; contribute significantly to developing and maintaining the system, develop and maintain supplementary tools and scripts that support the companies main system, participate and feedback in code reviews with colleagues for a common goal of overall quality code and to compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documents as and when required.
This company appreciates and understand the importance of happy employees. They pride themselves on the offerings that they provide for their employees as they strongly believe without them, they wouldn't have reached where they are today without them.
- This is a salaried position paying up to £45,000 for the right candidate and experience
- Other benefits; pension contributions, flexible core working hours 10:00-3:00, personal development and training opportunities, incremental annual leave entitlement
- Additional benefits; annual team tour, cycle and travel to work schemes, free on site gym,newly refurbished office
- .NET C#
- Grasp of the .NET technology stack
- Motivated, Driven, team player
This is a great opportunity for a .NET C# Developer to really get their front foot through the door and work within an agile and growing development team, within a stable industry.
For more information get in touch ASAP, there are very limited interview spots and the company are looking to fill this role quickly.
Email me on email@example.com // call me directly on 0191 243 5441.