About the job
Serves as the primary person responsible for the functional department they represent supporting the Dynamics 365 Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP). This person will coordinate business functions, process flows, and system changes and improvements to support the area of expertise.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing the ERP design, testing and implementation plans as directed by the ERP Team Leader.
- Partners with business process owners to develop documentation, training and overall understanding of process flow within the D365 system.
- Researches and documents transaction flow both inside and outside of ERP system using various tools.
- Works to understand business needs and incorporates best practice into the design of processes.
- Helps to identify system solutions and/or incorporate process to meet unique customer requirements.
- Partners with external Microsoft D365 consultants to develop the ERP system, documentation, training, and overall understanding of process flow.
- Creates system design, testing, and training documentation.
- Supports functional business process owners, bridging legacy process to new system process and analysis or compilation of data as warranted.
- Understands and communicates external software interface requirements to enable business processes to be conducted using 3rd party software.
Knowledge & Skills
- Technical, Analytical skills, and business knowledge
- Communication and Interpersonal skills; Teamwork and leadership
- Organizational skills; Self-management
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in D365
- Project management skills
- SQL skills a plus
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to work independently when needed
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally in English
Education & Experience
- BS, Associates, or Certification in an applicable field or applicable experience
- 3+ years of experience in supporting the business function i.e. Finance, Manufacturing, Procurement, Logistics, or Corporate/Customer Service in Microsoft D365
The company is a very well established organization that offers the ability to grow your skills and network. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics AX market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics AX market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs that are available I can be contacted on (347) 783-6954. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics AX opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.