Senior Embedded System Software Developer - Contract
Contract - 9 Months
Location - Edinburgh (Onsite)
Rate - £400 - £600 per day (Negotiable)
My client are in need of experienced embedded system software developers to assist in the following areas:
- Help in setting up specification, implementation and validation of complex peripheral drivers for real-time embedded control software
- Software development for control and regulation technology
- Tool-assisted documentation and specification, and version control management
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience Microsoft Azure DevOps Product integration and scripting
- In-depth experience in complex embedded Software development using Embedded C.
- Understanding of microcontroller and memory architectures, and on-chip and off-chip peripherals.
- Hardware debug tools such as debuggers (JTAG)/protocol analyzers/Oscilloscopes/Multi-meters/etc.
- Knowledge of Infineon Aurix or other Automated multi-core safety architectures.
- Basic knowledge of CAN and higher layer CAN protocols
- Have previously developed software that has been certified or knowledge of Functional safety
To discuss our exciting Azure opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Annie Monisse on 0203 868 5028 in complete confidence ASAP.
My client is happy to consider all Azure professionals in and around the North East of England.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft and Cloud recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or 0203 868 5028 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org