As an Operations Engineer you will work in an agile environment. Are you enthusiastic about designing, implementing and maintaining web applications? Do you want to work with the latest technology and give direction to our DevOps tooling and procedures?
Your everyday tasks will be:
* Manage one or more business-critical systems, ensure continuous and correct monitoring and ensure backups. This also includes scripting and tuning the platform;
* Collaborate with other team members on security, problem solving and tooling and process optimization as well as participate in safety testing and incident, problem and change management;
* Contributing to operation projects such as large-scale technology transitions, including planning and implementing specific operational tasks;
* Using and implementing a wide variety of open source technologies and various tools;
* Maintaining Microsoft-based and non-Microsoft-based environments for various projects based on Azure, SharePoint, Microsoft SQL servers, CRM and others;
* Participating in project work, as a part of development cycle, providing high level of availability of applications and systems based on project and SLA requirements;
* Reporting internally on tasks, activities and SLA goals;
* Responding to customer requests, change management cycle, incidents etc. based on ITIL practices.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and servers
* Experience writing scripts in PowerShell
* Good understanding of Cloud Security principles
* Experience with Kubernetes (AKS, GKE, EKS)
* Knowledge of Azure and other Cloud Solutions
* You need to be proficient in English and Dutch1803, both written and spoken
* Experience with Icinga is a big plus
What they offer?
* An open and informal atmosphere in an international setting;
* All kinds of development options tailored to your specific role and needs;
* Fun social activities such as a Boardgame Night, Summer Night Party or sports day;
* A beautiful and spacious office;
* Daily provided lunch;
* And do not forget: smart colleagues with whom you will work on the coolest IT projects, with social importance.
I specialise in the placement of Azure professionals in the Benelux market and I'm keen to have a confidential chat with anymore who is curious to find more about the market or is looking for his next move.
Nigel Frank International is the leading global Microsoft Recruitment firm with offices all around the World advertising more Microsoft Office 365 job than any other Agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users. By specialising with Microsoft we at Nigel Frank International have built strong relationships with key employers and possess an unrivalled knowledge of our specialist market.