Dynamics 365/BC Developer/Programmer
Pssssttttt… Are you a MS Dynamic NAV Developer? My client is looking for someone who can deliver exceptional work but still make it fun and friendly they thrive on respected employees and no one is above the rest motto, and with doing this they can retain staff and set a stable future for the right person. You will be involved at each stage of the development life cycle, from helping to assess the feasibility of an identified business requirement, through documentation, development, testing and delivery. You are responsible for importing and exporting data from NAV to several other applications and taking a proactive approach to streamlining systems processes and performance.
Experience & Responsibilities
- Experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Over 4 years' experience in MS Dynamics NAV background
- Experience in AL coding with Visual Studio Code very beneficial but not needed
- Experience using GIT to integrate with a source code repository
- Experience in ERP based integration's.
- Experience in working in agile teams using Scrum. Desired Experience
- Microsoft SQL Server configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of an Object-Oriented language (ideally C#)
- Knowledge in C/SIDE C/AL pipelines use and configuration.
- Running a container-based BC development environment.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, contact Milissa on 0191 3001857 or via email email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL