Microsoft Cloud Native Engineer - £45,000 - £90,000 - London
We are looking for a highly skilled, ambitious Cloud Engineer to join an growing development team and Azure certified platform engineers. You will be working in an Agile, collaborative environment putting delivery at the forefront of everything, utilising the Microsoft stack to achieve the best possible outcome.
Role and Responsibility:
- You will be given the opportunity to work on some bleeding edge Cloud based technologies
- Working closely with and as part of the development team to ensure best practices including methodology testing and CI/CD
- Define processes and standards, maintaining services through measuring and monitoring the systems overall health
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of Cloud computing: building applications using Azure is essential for this role
- Strong practical experience on .NET and related (incl. .NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework etc)
- Strong practical experience of CI/CD including Azure DevOps
- Strong practical experience designing microservices architectures
- Strong understanding and experience with Kubernetes / Docker
- One or more Azure and .NET certifications
- Secuirty Clearnace (or elibiligity)
There are several Cloud Engineer roles we are trying to fill, offering between £45,000 - £90,000. The above skills are required but can vary depending on your level of experience.
Please contact Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more detatils on the roles or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an interview.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
Azure, DevOps Engineer, .NET, Kubernetes, CICD, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Agile, TDD, BDD, Microservices Architecture, Consultancy, London