Dynamics AX/365 Supply Chain Consultant-$100-140k+bonus-USA
A MS Gold Partner I'm working with is looking to bring on a Dynamics AX/365 Supply Chain Consultant to their team.
My client is a Member of Microsoft's Partner and Product Advisory Board and has been the recipient of numerous Microsoft awards for excellence in performance and customer implementations. They are currently serving over 200 Customers across the US, with over 300 successful implementations.
This person will be responsible for leading the implementation and training for Dynamics AX/365 supply chain modules. This includes in-depth participation and conducting of the business requirements review, inclusive of full leadership of the business requirement document deliverable.
- Must have experience in Professional Services and/or Construction verticals
- Must have 5+ years of Dynamics AX (And a min. of 2 D365 experience
- Must be a Sr. Lead Consultant - Have experience as a stand-alone consultant
- Minimum of 1-2 D365 FLC Implementations. Partner Experience is required.
- Must have experience with the following modules:
- Supply Chain / T&L Modules
- Vendor Management
- Purchase Requisitions
- Workflow for Purchase Approvals
- Automated Purchase Orders
- MRP and Master Planning
- Vendor Statistics and Performance Management
- Inventory Management and Warehousing
- Item Master configuration with Attributes and SKUs
- Item Dimensions including Lot Number, Batch, Serial Number and Location control
- Bill of Materials (BOMs) & Formulas
- Bar-Coding Support in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Min Max and Requirements Management
- UNSPSC and other commodity classifications
- Inventory Costing including LIFO, FIFO, Standard Costing, Weighted Average Costing and FEFO
- Bin, Location, Aisle and Pallet Management
- Directed Pick and Directed Put-away
- Yard Management & Cross-docking
What you need to do now:
If you want to learn more about this role please contact Ali Perez at 646-679-7209 or send an email to email@example.com.