Azure Integration Developer - £40,000 - £50,000 - REMOTE
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a mid-level Integration Developer to join a multi-sector, award winning business. The organisation has seen some amazing growth over the last few months and have recently won some exciting projects. They are now looking for an ambitious, hard working Azure Integration Developer to lead the development of their web applications and platform elements.
Role and Responsibility
- You will be designing new integration processes as well as supporting the existing process
- Managing different types of analytic software development tasks to support the data team to standards of best practices
- Deploying well documented solutions
- Designing solutions architectures to support delivery of internal projects
- Taking part in the data warehouse design
- Improvement of quality and performance of existing solutions
- Planning and coordinating workload to ensure timely completion
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues
- Degree or some form of qualification in IT
- Practical experience in integration development
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in the Azure platform and PaaS
- Strong understanding of C#, Web Services, WCF SOAP services and REST services
- Practical experience with XML, JSON, Ouath and APIs
- Strong practical experience with SQL server (incl. T-SQL)
- Good understanding of Data Visualisations
- Some practical experience in Data Warehousing
Would you like to be considered for this opportunity? We are holding interviews from the 18th March - 1st April. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
Azure, SQL, Azure Data Factory, C#, Web Services, REST Services, APIs, JSON, XML, SQL Server, PaaS, London, Remote