BI Consultants Junior and Mid-Level Positions, Copenhagen
We are looking for talented BI Consultants with a strong technical background that can demonstrate good knowledge or hands on commercial experience utilising the Full Microsoft Technology stack. Don't worry we have different requirements depending on your experience levels, the key skills we look for are Drive, Ambition and Willingness to learn/grow.
The company in question are looking for high calibre professionals with a strong academic background or experience in the Business Intelligence field. You get the opportunity to work in one of the leading BI departments from our modern open plan offices in Copenhagen where we have a collective of some of the best professionals, developers, data scientists/engineers and Directors all working with and for each other. We are one collective group that work together even when we are apart on our varied Client projects.
Our projects cover the traditional BI Solutions and Cloud Solutions you would expect working within Microsoft Technology. Boasting major clients from the Finance and Pharmaceutical industry all the way to Film and Digital Media you won't get bored with your day to day, we don't have time for it when working with these big name Companies and Brands.
Entry Level/Junior Requirements;
Lets Keep this simple, if you have;
- Business Intelligence or
- Computer Science, IT, Software Development (or other relevant degree)
- Knowledge and interest in working with Microsoft Business Intelligence as a Consultant
- Ambition and Intelligence
- Some experience from internships, student positions or some time spent in a BI role (not required)
Then those are most of our boxes ticked…
For Mid-Level Positions;
- Some Years of experience from a Consultancy or BI Department
- You could have been a BI Lead, Architect, DWH Developer in your previous position
- Knowledge and experience working with SSIS, DWH, ETL, SSAS, Power BI
- Outgoing personality to really impress our Clients and inspire your team/colleagues
- Desire to grow and enhance your skills particularly in Cloud Technologies like Azure
We want you to;
- Focus on the detail, immerse yourself in the projects and deliver on our deadlines
- Use your knowledge and expertise to drive solutions for our Clients
- Analyse, influence and challenge at every opportunity
- Take ownership of your work and drive our business forwards by meeting our client needs
- Love your role as a specialist and continue to grow in your career with a collaborative team
What's in it for you?
- Be part of one Denmark's leading teams for BI and a renowned name in the BI Ecosphere
- Opportunity to take ownership, collaborate and drive innovations with your wealth of expertise
- Attractive salary and bonus structure rivalling our competitors
- Chance to continue your Education in this field with supported qualifications
- Interesting projects to work on including exposure to Cloud migration work and large scale DWH projects for those of you who just go crazy for the back end focussed roles
To find out in more detail and discuss this opportunity send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-thompson-b6462854/
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment, advertising more Microsoft BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft BI market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and BI jobs are. For further Microsoft BI job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Andrew Thompson on +45 89 88 82 67 for a completely confidential phone call.