Azure Data Warehouse Developer - Leeds - up to £45,000 + bonus
My client are growing with a new hire as an Azure Data Warehouse Developer.
You will be responsible for implementing the changes and improvements required within the Azure and D365 structures.
This includes large scale changes linked to business strategy to minor improvements requested by a single user.
You will be liaising with multiple stakeholders, ensuring high quality of work whilst identifying where improvements can be made to satisfy the needs of the business.
What you'll be doing
- Building objects in Azure to facilitate the flow of data across the business in the most efficient and sustainable method possible.
- Build and maintain deep technical knowledge of internal business systems and their underlying data flows and requirements.
- Work closely with the Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, and Infrastructure teams to ensure timely resolution to data requests.
- Identify areas where improvements can be made, whether that is with applications, architectures, or the processes we use.
- Ensuring applications and solutions are fully tested and meet both business objectives fulfil end-user requirements.
- Work to Agile / Scrum methodology using Dev ops.
- Write and maintain relevant knowledge base articles.
What you need:
- Common Data service (Dataverse) and Data export Service
- Azure structure, resource, and integrations
- Advanced database methods
- Using structured analysis techniques to concoct sustainable and secure solutions working with the BA department
- Creating complex ETL routines in Data factory and Logic Apps
- MS SQL queries/ SP triggers
- Power BI reporting
- Clearly documenting processes and procedures for application deployment and configuration
What you will get:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with experienced industry leaders
- Flexible working
- Annual leave allowance increasing with length of service
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Programme
If you'd be interested in further details around this opening please contact me directly for further information on email@example.com or 0191 223 5303
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/cameron-spencer-2738b21b6/