Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution Architect- Remote
Are you looking for a new role as a Dynamics 365 Solutions Architect?
I am working with an innovative and market leading organization who are looking to hire a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution Architect to join their expanding Microsoft Dynamics division. This company is operating on the latest and greatest versions of D365, using cutting edge technology to improve their customer experience through their CRM software, and are constantly looking to improve their services.
- Map overall design to business requirements and systems, making sure this is aligned with business goals and processes
- Collaborate with project teams to develop plans for implementation, scope, and technology solution options to meet project goals
- Communicate complex solution explanations to individuals with and without technical knowledge
- Participate in implementation, customization, and configuration for D365 solutions
- Report activities and progress to management on a weekly basis
- Experience with Dynamics 365
- Experience building custom applications, modifications, integration, data conversion routines, work-flows, and custom reports for Dynamics 365
- Experience in data migration and loading for Dynamics 365
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and non-verbal) and interpersonal skills
In return for these qualifications, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work on the cutting edge of technology, be provided with a competitive compensation package, and have the chance to work remotely.
If this job is of interest to you or someone you know, please contact me at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-501-6077
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics CRM market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics CRM market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on +1(347) 501-6077. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics CRM opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.