This companies sales enablement software empowers teams to drive more sales by enabling them to discover, use and analyze the best content. Their software is incredibly powerful but highly intuitive and very easy to use.
This company runs on Microsoft Azure and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office to enhance document productivity. Their award-winning Customer Success team ensures our customers across all industries get the most value from our software. They have offices in USA, England and South Africa.
- Develop highly performing, robust, quality and scalable features following company defined best practice.
- Know diverse ways to implement and know how to determine the best approach.
- Know software development best practices and principles.
- Contribute to technical discussions and challenge peers to ensure the best possible technical approach to building solutions are implemented.
- Plan, configure and maintain development environments.
- Keep up to date with trends and modern technologies.
- Diagnose and resolve application, configuration, and code level technical support issues.
- Understand the product development life cycle and what each party involved offers.
- Minimum of 5 years experience developing corporate solutions with Microsoft Technologies
- Strong Knowledge of:
C# (with WebApi 2.0 and EF 6)
- 2+ years experience working in a senior developer position.
- Office 365 Development (Add-Ins, Office.JS, SharePoint Online API)
- Entity Framework, JSON, XML
- Office Document development (Using OpenXml to create and read document)
- Working on high performance multi-threaded applications
- Working with Azure services such as Apps, Web Jobs, AD, Service Bus and Queues, etc.
- Working with Azure architecture (Service Plans and Resources).