IT, Python Developer - Remote, UK Wide
My client is looking for 2 Python Developers to join their team. They work with the latest technology, on some of the most exciting projects.
- Implement solutions
- Support all aspects of the SDLC - requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, support
- Write automated tests via TDD to foster effective, reusable, and flexible code.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Build RESTful APIs.
- Working with other teams.
- Conduct timely code reviews.
- Python - 5+ years
- Developed applications in Python - MUST
- Program/script in Python
- Libraries in Python
- Concepts of python
- Garbage collection - programming language concept (they are writing a massive application, this needs to be addressed)
- Build material, product wise with Python
- Fundamentals of python
- Ability to talk through the code
- Designing and developing a new solution
- Front End
- Machine Learning
- Laid Pack, but Fast Paced
- Work-life balance
- Strong work ethics
Compensation & Benefits Package
- From £45,000 to £60,000 - Salary dependant on your skill-set
- Health care
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.