Sr. Big Data Engineer(Data Warehouse/Modeling) ($135k-$150k+ Bonus)-100% remote to East/Central US candidates, US Citizen/Green Card only, unable to provide sponsorship or work Corp-Corp.
Would you like to work for a industry leading SaaS healthcare & life sciences market research Data Analytics provider? Does it make you feel good to know that the organization has had 45% growth year over year for past three years straight; and have hired more than 200 people just in 20' alone during Covid? (and just getting started)!
Annually chosen by BBJ as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST company to work for on Business Journal's Best Places to Work for 4 straight years-there exists endless opportunity for growth in your career, while having fun doing it!
We are seeking a Sr. Data Engineer with deep expertise and advanced capabilities with Components within a PaaS, specifically Azure Cloud. If you excel with Data Modeling; Designing and Building Data Warehouses and Data Marts-this could be a role for you!
You'll be the Sr. Engineer heading up the future of our product offerings, building Data environments that will revolutionize the industry and provide insight to foster the incredible growth we're experiencing.
What you'll need to bring with you to be successful in this position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related along with 5+ years of hands on Data Engineering within a fast paced data driven Agile environment.
- Strong experience and expertise in designing and building Data Warehouses and Data Marts
- Expert-level data modeling abilities with demonstrated experience in creating normalized and star-schema database designs using database modeling techniques; to go along with superior understanding of normalization and denormalization.
- Advanced knowledge of Big Data PaaS components in Azure cloud (AWS works too, preference to Azure)
- Deep experience with RDBMS'MS SQL Server & NoSQL (MongoDB a plus) as well as Graph databases: SQL skills as well.
- Experience with data driven SaaS design and builds complex software systems in the cloud meeting various Big Data needs within hosted PaaS cloud environment.
Along with the very competitive market salary compensation and bonus structure; you'll receive an extremely generous benefits package including great health-care benefits; 401(k) w/ company match-along with several other benefit package products and offerings.
**To fast track your resume, email John Maniscalco directly (email@example.com)