A global food production company is in need of a mid-level Dynamics GP Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking stability and growth.
- You will be responsible for support functions, projects for ERP systems, operational resolutions, and infrastructure technologies.
- You must be comfortable providing consultation on all aspects of the ERP systems for business management and operations.
- You will ensure that all issues reported pertaining to the Great Plains are resolved in a time efficient manner.
- You will track updates, backup and recovery plans.
- You will lead the development and maintenance of access control (security) standards for the ERP systems.
- You will manage contracts with vendors for services and products required to support.
- Ensure that all issues reported pertaining to the ERP Systems are resolved in a timely and orderly manner.
- Support all Dynamics GP functions for the organization which include, but not limited to monitoring backup, updates, upgrades, and recovery plans.
- Direct the acquisition of user licenses as required to support growth.
- Ensure all safety and security procedures are followed.
- Manage contracts with vendors for services and products required to support on-going operations of the ERP Systems.
- Coordinate training of IT Personnel as required to ensure adequate backup for the position.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving bottlenecks in Great Plains.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or Accounting or relevant experience.
- 5-8 years of experience using Microsoft Dynamic Great Plains and other ERP systems in the latest versions.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience using the manufacturing module in GP.
- Intermediate experience with Integration Manager, SQL reporting, implementation and customizations, SmartConnect and/or eConnect.
- Knowledge of process improvement or customer service is a plus.
130k + Annual Bonus
Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k
Generous PTO + Federal Holidays
Work life balance
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call Maria Tsororos at 347-501-6034.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Dynamics Recruitment, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft Dynamics GP jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics GP / Great Plains candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics GP jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6034. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!