Business Intelligence Consultant
Are you looking to take the next step in your career and take on a new and exciting role?
We are looking for ambitious and experienced BI Consultant to take on a new and challenging role within an existing, professional team. You will need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be motivated by new challenges and the prospect of influencing company ideas and practices to develop the best approach.
Do you want to expand your knowledge of Business Intelligence become an expert in the field? The position will provide high levels of autonomy and you need to be very independent and a natural at making assessments and developing solutions. You will be working with the newest performance systems and technology available on the market. Does adapting and overcoming challenges through teamwork and utilization of your technical knowledge excite you?
- Fluent in business English and Danish
- Experience in financial position such as Accountant or Financial controller
- MA degree in economics or similar
- Solid business understanding and in-depth knowledge of the value BI brings to businesses
- Passionate about Business Intelligence and desire to make a difference
- Ability to stick to deadlines, focus on details and follow procedures
- Teamwork and collaborative problem solving
- Work on challenging and exciting projects within latest technologies
- Opportunity for personal and professional development with continued education and certification
- Appealing salary package with excellent bonus's available
- Lots of additional benefits and social occasions
Are you looking to take the next step in your career and spar with the best and brightest minds in the industry to drive new business solutions?
For more information or to apply contact Joe Faulkner at +45 88741154 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.