*TS/SCI CI POLY OR FSP required*
We are working with an American-Irish multinational professional services company seeking a talented DevOps Engineer. This will be an on-site position located in either Reston, VA or Chantilly, VA. They are looking for someone who has TS/SCI CI POLY or a Full Scope Poly Clearance (preferably FSP) to join their team!
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software
- Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Learn new technologies/coding solutions/algorithms and share what you learn with your teammates
- Collaborate closely with fellow Scrum team members to produce the best product possible for our customer
- The selected candidate supports internal clients on a daily basis and with a sense of urgency. Candidate will be responsible for supporting Windows and Linux environments.
- Duties will include patching, setting up accounts, and facilitating onboarding with account requests with the customer. Scripting will be involved with daily systems checks.
- Candidate will gain experience in Cloud, AWS, and other trending technologies.
- Windows Administration experience
- UNIX or Linux experience
- Experience using/developing with AWS services
- AWS certifications
- DevOps tools including GitHub, Jenkins, Artifacatory, Selenium, etc.
*Benefits package included
Interviews are being conducted at this time. For immediate consideration send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel at 347-391-1125 now to avoid disappointment.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-391-1125. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!