Sr. Requirements Engineer: Remote (Washington, D.C) - $120,000-$125,000
*This position requires a TS Clearance to be qualified*
*Position will be remote as of now until back on-site*
Qualified candidates will have the ability to lead a team of analysts, work with clients to understand their requirements, assist Product Owners in building, organizing and managing their backlog. They will also serve as a primary member of the Delivery Team responsible for organizing the sprint backlog, ensuring stories are ready for release and sprint planning, and validating stories throughout a sprint to confirm requirements meet the Product Owners expectations. The Requirements Engineer will ensure the product/project releases are well defined and communicated to the customer so that all work is visualized. They will be responsible for the management of customer relationships and expectations.
- Lead a team of business and technical analysts through the requirements elicitation and development process using best practices and Agile and SAFe methodologies.
- Work closely with the Release Train Engineer and Technical PM/Scrum Master to ensure customer requirements align with stakeholder needs and validate product delivered.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and experts in order to obtain, analyze, document and validate changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
- Work with stakeholders and the development team to document business and data requirements, technical approaches, recommendations, designs, analysis of alternatives, and standard operating procedures.
- Familiarity with modern requirement elicitation and definition practices such as user story journey, story maps, product posters and roadmaps.
- Facilitate sessions to gather user stories, prioritize user stories into the backlog, and facilitate product planning sessions with stakeholders.
- Business Analyst certification, CSPO or CSM, and/or PMP preferred
- Advanced knowledge and skills in requirements elicitation and definition
- Advanced knowledge of backlog management and user story creation
- Advanced knowledge of Agile principles and Scrum and/or Kanban practices
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint web parts, lists, and libraries
- Understanding of Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
*Benefits Package Included
Interviews are being conducted at this time. For immediate consideration send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel at 347-391-1125 now to avoid disappointment.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-391-1125. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!