IT Manager - NAV/Business Central - Paramus, NJ - Fun Company
A family owned company in the food manufacturing sector is looking for an IT Specialist to manage their ERP, Database, and other application systems.
In this role, you will be working the organization's key stakeholders on identifying paths for improvement within their technology infrastructure, and act as the liaison to the company's Microsoft VAR on programming efforts. An additional focus for this role will be focused on leading technical projects, including a database upgrade, BI improvements, and other integrations with the company's D365 Business Central ERP.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun, diverse organization that has been in business for over thirty years and has seen recent expansion even despite Covid-19.
Get rid of the suit and tie! This company values a laid back, casual dress code and brings together employees of all different backgrounds who are tied together by an entrepreneurial spirit that is ready to continue growing this organization.
- Manage the organization's Business Central ERP and SQL Database
- Develop, implement, and maintain high-performance database systems using Microsoft SQL Server
- Support additional IT Helpdesk efforts within networking, server, and cybersecurity administration
- Generate key data and reports for executive leadership
- Provide training and support to key users
- Improve current business processes focused around the production floor
- Lead future technology improvement projects, coordinating with the company's 3rd Party Consultant
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Business Central
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server
- Background in IT Helpdesk, ERP Analysis, and/or Database Administration
- Basic understanding of accounting, manufacturing, and warehousing processes
- Entrepreneurial, determined personality not afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Great communication skills
- Competitive base salary depending on experience (up to six figures!)
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401 (k) program
- Opportunity to work on new, state of the art technologies
- Growing company with room to advance your career into a senior management position
- Progressive, fun, family-oriented company culture
- Casual dress code
- Frequent company team building events including company cookouts and game nights
Apply now by sending your resume to Matt Potenza at email@example.com or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.