Dynamics 365 Solution Architect - Remote
One of our key clients is an extremely successful Microsoft Gold Partner that is looking to welcome a Dynamics 365 Solution Architect to the team. You will find endless opportunity and personal growth at an organization that prides themselves on customer service and exceeding expectations.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and achieving the customers' needs
- Participating in Dynamics 365 projects from conception to execution
- Implementing the appropriate Dynamics 365 technology
- Leading initiatives as assigned by management
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- An established background in technology and project management
- Personal initiative, communication, and leadership skills
- Critical thinking, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide user instruction and consultation
- BA in a relevant field and 3 years' experience with Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 certification
- Unlimited potential to grow professionally and personally
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work from home
- Travel opportunities with expenses covered
- Apply today! Contact Emily Johnston via phone (347-577-9997) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.