Senior Software Developer - £60,000 - £70,000 - Reading (REMOTE)
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Software Developer to join a multi-award winning organisation. You will be researching, developing, designing and implementing new/modified software products. You will be collaborating and working closely with the development team. Additionally, you will also be part of the wider products team to make sure software products meet requirements.
Role and Responsibility
- Implemening and managing software programs
- Ensuring the PaaS Platform continues to scale
- Assisting the team with a number of internal and external contributors
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Participating in Code Reviews and advising on best practices with software quality standards
- Working closely with software developers, UX designers, business analysts and system analysts
- Integrating software components and 3rd party programs
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' hands on experience in software development
- Strong understanding and hands on experience with Azure or AWS
- Good understanding and hands on experience with GoLang, HTML, SQL, .NET
- Practical experience with ORM Frameworks and databases
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
We are holding interviews from the 11th March - 19th March. Please send your CV to a.omar@nigelfrank to considered for the role or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
AWS, Azure, GoLang, HTML, SWL, .NET, ORM, PaaS, Hibernate, Backend, Frontend, .NET, SAP, C#, Reading, Homebased, Remote