I am working with a key client based in Vilnius who urgently require an experienced Business Analyst to assist their customer with a migration project as an in-house Consultant. The team is seeking a Consultant to help secure the success and quality of the migration, as there will be considerable disruption to customer-facing channels, and this must be minimised. The Consultant will play an important role in securing that both functional and non-functional requirements are properly understood and documented, that the quality of the built solution is high and that the customer experience is great.
* As a Consultant you will become an integrated part of the MitID development team
based in Denmark and Lithuania - the primary work location will be in Vilnius, Lithuania (where the majority of the team is also placed)
* Participate in Scrum Ceremonies and daily development activities in order to succeed with the project
* Read and understand technical- and flow descriptions provided by external party to derive functional- and non-functional requirements
* Document functional and non-functional requirements for developed functionality
* Work closely together with developers in the team
* Coordination and communication with internal stakeholders
* Help ensure that developed functionally lives up to both functional- and non-functional requirements
* (Technical) Business Analyst with at least 3 years of experience and proven track record, preferably from the IT industry / with IT projects
* Experience in analysing technical requirements and diagrams and translate them into user stories and detailed business requirements
* Strong analytical mindset and ownership of deliveries
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Experience working with Atlassian tool-set (Jira, Confluence) is a plus
* Developer background / experience is a plus
* Great communication skills (both verbally and written)
* Proficient English skills
This role will be initially remote due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, however you will be required to be on-site in Vilnius as soon as it is safe to do so. The role is urgently required and is due to commence as soon as possible, with an initial contract length of 3 months.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like further information, please get in touch!
Tel: +44 (0)191 338 6624