I am currently recruiting for a fully remote Test Lead position for my client based in Dublin. The Test lead role is focused on development of the test management strategy, planning and execution. You will work closely with the Dev, Infrastructure and Business teams to plan requirements, resolve issues, and to deliver the project. You will identify and capture relevant project metrics for communication to stakeholders. Additionally you will be responsible for overall system quality assurance and testing, including coordination and oversight of testing process and resources while working with the Business Analysts and Process Leads to coordinate test activities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the Dynamics 365 implementation testing.
- Produce test strategy, Integration test plans, execute and provide status reports and metrics to stakeholders.
- Working with Project Managers, identify risks and prepare mitigation plans, and drive the QA process and governance for the project.
- Participate in daily/weekly/on demand scrums, program level meetings, defect meetings, participate in/drive interactions with third parties.
- Follow Dynamics 365 QA processes and protocols. ▪ Reviewing test practices and coaching the team on improvement opportunities.
- Assess project suitability for automation including completion of feasibility analysis, development & delivery.
- Automated scripting activities using the D365 test Automation tool and framework including creation and execution of scripts, preparation of reports with analysis of tests.
- Design, implement and maintain automated regression test packs.
- Reporting - regular KPI's on the progress of the testing plan and issue/risk management to resolution (defect reveal & resolution).
Skills & Qualifications
- Project management certification an advantage, e.g. PMP Certified
- 3rd Level qualification an advantage.
- Microsoft Lifecycle Services (LCS) Surestep Methodology preferred
- Test Automation qualification.
- Ability to communicate clearly (clear writing and verbal skills), communicate tactfully and candidly, simplify jargon, effective RAID management.
- Resource Management: Ability to identify and make optimal use of resources.
- Testing: Proven experience in functional, regression, performance, load, and cross-browser testing in cloud enterprise applications.
- A good awareness of the role that testing tools play in the software development life cycle, the types of tools and where it is appropriate and useful to apply them.
- Ability to design and implement test automation frameworks.
- Experience in administering testing using a Test Management tool.
- Proven technical ability - combined with strong business acumen.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Annual Leave allocation
- Healthcare, pension etc...
- Competitive Dublin salary
- Fully remote position
For more information about this fantastic role, please get in touch!