Dynamics NAV Functional Business Analyst (D365 Business Central)
Active requirement for an enthusiastic functional implementation professional, with experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 Business Central implementation, for a great new position with a growing Irish Microsoft Gold Partner. This excellent opportunity offers a base salary of up to €70,000 (experience dependant), along with the chance to grow UK D365 Business Central project/ consulting exposure with an award winning Microsoft Gold Partner.
This position is home based, with the expectation of travel to customer site 1-2 days per week (project phase dependant) - as part of this, travel/ overnight stays/ associated cost is fully expensed.
Are you ready to step up into the Microsoft Gold Partner channel? Are you frustrated with a lack of projects in your current role? If the answer is yes, read on!
Role & Responsibilities
* Hands on functional consulting involvement in the implementation of Dynamics 365 Business Central/ Dynamics NAV
* End to end tasks including project scoping, analysis and design, functional documentation, config, testing, training and go-live support
* Providing expert customer service and delivery along customer guidelines and requirements
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven, recent experience in Dynamics NAV/ 365 Business Central implementation, within either an end user or Microsoft Gold Partner environment
* End to end functional implementation experience - design through to go-live
* Industry/ business process understanding in a specific area - ideally manufacturing, distribution, retail, supply chain OR finance
* Analytic mindset and organised structure towards the implementation process
* Strong communication skills written and verbal, with ability to consult face to face on site with customers
* The opportunity to build a career in Dynamics NAV implementation consultancy, with a host of brilliant customers NI/ROI wide
* Flexibility to work from home when not on customer site, and fully expensed travel
* A fantastic base salary up to €70,000 (experience dependant)
* Attractive company benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare scheme
* Employee incentive scheme - store discounts, team days out, in-house competitions
* Microsoft certified training and professional development coaching
For more information about this fantastic role, please get in touch!