Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Analyst - 120 K - Illinois
The Dynamics AX Business Process Leader provides business expertise for the business functions and processes. In partnership with Business Owners, this role will lead the design of new implementation and processes leveraging industry best practice processes and ERP system capabilities needed to optimize business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the team lead in all capacities, advising them in choosing the appropriate solutions, along with alternative options and recommendations, all within Dynamics AX 2012.
- understanding of existing business processes, defining requirements for continued optimization and future changes, evaluating gaps and working with ERP consultants to find solutions
- Deep understanding of one of more of the following business functions: Production Scheduling, planning, and manufacturing.
- Provide functional expertise and guide solution design to ensure successful and planned business outcomes.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of different individuals and departments.
- Set-up test plans and schedule their activities with super-users, noting feedback before implementations.
- Leads requirements documentation, development of testing plans and scenarios, test execution and results tracking. Ensuring that all aspects of system functions are fully tested through all phases.
- Manage operations related to customer service, including reports and documentations.
- BA in Business Informatics or any other relevant field
- At least three to five years of relevant experience using Dynamics AX 2012 , particularly in Manufacturing and Production
- Great knowledge of project management standard practices and implementations using Dynamics AX
- Participate as a business analyst in important IT development projects.
- 2 full life cycle implementation experience.
Come take your career to the next level!
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024 . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.