Senior Software Engineer - £55,000 - £65,000 - London
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, highly ambitious Senior Software Engineer to join a growing business and be part of a collaborative, cross-functional team. You will be responsible for designing, high quality solutions across the business's products, platforms and applications. In addition to this, you will also be the main point of contact when ensuring standards and performance are met across the team and projects.
Role and Responsibility:
- Working in an Agile environment
- Helping with planning and undertaking technical work project
- Contributing to the development of technical specifications and architecture
- Deploying functional applications
- Mentoring and providing guidance to junior members on the team
- Launching products and services using your work, playing an integral part in ensuring the success of this
- Working closely with the technology team and key stakeholders
- 5+ years' C# (backend dev) experience
- Strong front end dev experince (HTML5, CSS3 etc)
- Practical experience with Azure Solutions
- Practical experience designing scalable software
- Strong experience with Microservice Architecture
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Practical experience with SOLID principles
- Strong understanding and practical experience of testing and delivery methods (TDD/BDD)
We are holding interviews from the 10th March - 19th March. Please send your CV to a.omar@nigelfrank to considered for the role or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
C#, HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Azure, SOA, Microservices Architecture, SDLC, Solid Principles, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, London