NAV Support Consultant - D365/BC - up to £50k
Travel is very minimal at the moment due to Covid
The Role & Responsibilities:
My client is in search for a Microsoft NAV Support Consultant, you be responsible for the configuration, maintenance, development and support in the latest version of NAV for all the core modules, particularly warehousing, supply chain and Manufacturing. You will also support the Head of IT in 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd line support, with solid support skills, ideally some SQL reporting and C/AL skills but most important is a forward thinking support professional with a passion to progress and help the business maximise Dynamics NAV within the organisation.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 3 Years providing Support Consultant experience in MS Dynamics NAV latest versions
- Experience with 1st to 3rd Line Technical Support
- Experience with Troubleshooting, Debugging and Basic Modifications
- Knowledge in Supporting in LS Retail is beneficial
- Excellent communication/ stakeholder management skills
- Assisting the NAV Application Manager with reporting duties as required
- Looking to upgrade to D365/BC so you will part of the latest technologies
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Great fun culture and very friendly
- Competitive salary based on experience
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, contact Milissa on 0191 3001857 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL