One of our End User clients, a recycling manufacturer, has reach out and asked us to find for them an experienced IT Systems Manager to help ensure the overall smooth-running of their IT system. The company is a SME and is a family-run business with a friendly environment - reflected by the majority of staff being longstanding employees. This is a great chance to join a company that really makes a difference in the world and has a positive impact on the environment of our planet, that is also a friendly organisation with a family feel.
The role is an opportunity to take responsibility for guiding, developing and supporting the organization's IT department and internal systems such as their ERP projects (Navision). Your role will see you act in a leadership capacity, collaborating with all verticals of the business and liaising across departments. The company has offices Yorkshire and North Derbyshire that you will be expected to travel to (the latter being where you will spend most of the first 6 months of your employment), and also has opportunities for homeworking.
- The role is an IT Systems Manager, and is a new role within the company.
- User and System support and managing
- Liaising with stakeholders within the company
- Responsible for sorting all IT issues, both Hardware and Software.
- Stakeholder Management - Tried and tested, stakeholder-facing skills are crucial due to the nature of this role.
- Technology Systems & Products- Ideally, candidates will have proven experience with ERP (Dynamics NAV/Business Central).
- Communication - effective communication will be essential for you to liaise across all departments of the business.
- Responsibility - you will be the go-to person for sorting all IT issues and so a robust working knowledge of IT Systems is essential, as is knowledge of Navision.
What's on offer
- A generous salary, ranging up to £40,000 (experience dependant)
- The opportunity to work for a company that really makes a difference to the planet and also has a friendly working environment.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, or would like to know more, then we would love to hear from you. Click the "Apply" button at the top of the page.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 261 3250 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL