Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Functional Analyst - 130 K - Arizona
A trendsetting, powerhouse technology company that will change the world as we know it. Strong culture with an emphasis on working towards a shared vision of the future.
You will be the Functional Analyst, actively identifying business issues, evaluate, guide and build solutions for multiple areas including Supply Chain, Finance, and Manufacturing groups with our D365 F & O system.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the team lead in all capacities, advising them in choosing the appropriate solutions, along with alternative options and recommendations, all within Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Advising the Financial & Manufacturing team in how to streamline existing systems more optimally, and guiding future goals and requirements.
- Resolve end-user issues and perform ongoing administration, configuration and end-user training and documentation for new and existing capabilities in D365
- Adjusting applications to meet current business needs.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of different individuals and departments.
- BS, MS preferred, in Information Systems, Engineering, Operations Management or an equivalent field.At least five years of relevant experience using Dynamics AX/D365, particularly in Finance.
- 5+ years of successful Dynamics AX or D365 Finance and Operations expertise and ability to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of procurement, warehouse, Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL), Fixed Asset, manufacturing, and Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) modules.
- Multiple end-to-end Dynamics 365 implementations experience, including go-live
Familiarity with MS Lifecycle Services (LCS) and Azure DevOps
- Experience building solutions with Microsoft ERP solutions (D365, AX)
Let me know if you're the right fit!
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024 . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.