Principal Azure Data Platform Consultant - UK Wide - £75-85k
Please note - you must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
Are you looking to join a consultancy who can genuinely offer you the opportunity to work on the pure cloud based projects considered some of the best in the UK? If you already have experience with the Azure Analytics platform or the MS BI stack and the eagerness to learn then this could be a fantastic role for you. Please get in touch if you want to here more.
You will be involved in some of the most exciting UK data projects over the next couple of years and not only have unparalleled access to the latest technologies but have the opportunity to be put through certifications and the latest training.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements from Senior Stakeholders/Clients.
- Deliver end to end Azure based solutions through Data Engineering and Data Science methodologies.
- Promoting company services and looking for extra business opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience with SQL Server.
- Demonstrable experience with MS Azure within a Data capacity (use of Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse, PySpark, Apache Spark).
- Ideally, existing consultancy experience.
- Salary of up to £85,000 plus 15% bonus and great benefits including the best training and development in the industry.
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.