For my client based in Solna, my team and I are looking to speak to those of you with in-depth knowledge of MSBI Data Warehousing, and wants to expand their skills in an in-house environment!
A leader in their industry, this company have a strong solution already in place and are looking to grow their internal department to reflect the ever changing technology environment. You will have a great shared responsibility alongside your colleagues as to how the DW solution looks going forward - building with the latest tools and architecture in the Microsoft space.
See more detail below;
- Operation, management and support regarding existing DW / BI environment
- Hands-on DW development views, cubes etc
- Collaborate with stakeholders and agree on solution proposals to ensure common architecture.
- Responsibility for analysis and requirements according to needs from the business
- Planning and road map regarding DW Participate in the project that works to reshape today's DW solution Identify requirements and propose information models, system solutions and overall architecture
- Actively suggest technology improvements in deployed DW / BI solutions
- Provide technical support for operational BI solutions (analysis and correction of errors/problems)
Formal requirements for the role:
- At least 5 years work experience of BI / DW.
- Solid experience of ETL development with Microsoft as primary tool (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL).
- Experience in design and architecture.
- The environment is based on Microsoft SQL Server, with integration, Analysis and PowerBI as supporting technologies.
Experience and personal qualities:
- For this role, you should have a seniority in relation to the entire flow of BI / DW processes.
- You have an interest in understanding and facilitating the business and enjoy having many contact areas.
- A "consultative" approach, as you will be involved in knowledge sharing internally.
If this sounds interesting to you - feel free to mail me: email@example.com, call: +46 8 502 425 35 or reach me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/philip-robson/).
Interest in this position has been strong so far, so please don't delay in reaching out.
Look forward to hearing from you!