Azure .Net Developer - Inside IR35 - 6 Month Contract
Duration - Initial 6 Month Contract (Possible extensions)
Rate - £435 per day (Inside IR35)
Location - Newcastle (Remote)
My client, a well renowned brand based in Newcastle, are looking for a number of experienced .Net developers to join their highly collaborative and energetic team!
You will care about delivering high-quality products that are robust, secure, scalable and maintainable, ensuring quality is baked-in, learning from and sharing your knowledge with others through paired and mob programming and code reviews.
- Be passionate about writing clean, testable and maintainable code
- Have experience of developing CI/CD pipelines including integration, functional and end-to-end testing
- Be comfortable working with cloud platforms and services
- Be an advocate for taking a test driven approach to development using testing frameworks and tools (e.g. xunit, Moq etc.)
- Have an in-depth knowledge of C#, .NET and object oriented design principles and patterns
- Have experience of working with ASP.NET, particularly Web API
- Have an in depth knowledge of web application security best practices
- Experience of designing and developing distributed, microservices architectures
- Docker / Kubernetes / service mesh technologies
- Have knowledge of modern web application authentication and authorisation approaches including JWT, OpenID Connect and OAuth
To discuss our exciting Azure opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annie Monisse on 0203 868 5028 in complete confidence ASAP.
My client is happy to consider all Azure professionals in and around the North East of England.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft and Cloud recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or 0203 868 5028 by email at email@example.com