Systems Engineer: Alexandria- $130,000 (salary depends on experience)
*Must have a TS to qualify for this position*
*This position will be remote 2-3 day a week/ on site 2-3 days a week*
I am working with a company that specializes in technology solutions located in Alexandria, VA on their qualified Systems Engineer role. This company offers professional services and technology solutions to key components of the Defense and Intelligence Communities of the Federal Government. They provide highly qualified professionals who diligently work in partnership with clients in an efficient and effective manner to achieve client goals and exceed expectations.
- Monitor, manage an Enterprise Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure, including multiple site architecture and replication
- Establish system development and integration methodologies and standards
- Develop enterprise system architectures both for program support and systems integrations with external Navy and other government agencies
- Construct and test systems in the development environment
- Integrate and implement systems and the supporting infrastructure in the operational environment
- Monitor and analyze performance problems and recommend solutions to enhance functionality, reliability, and usability
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology with increasing responsibilities in an enterprise server infrastructure focusing on systems engineering and integration in a DoD environment.
- 7+ years supporting a large Windows environment and extensive server experience.
- 5+ years supporting a large VMware environment and extensive virtualization experience.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (Server 2012 & 2016/2019)
- VMware Certified Professional (Datacenter Virtualization)
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems/Technology Management
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Server
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or COMPTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
*Benefits Package included*
Interviews are being conducted at this time. For immediate consideration send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel at 347-391-1125 now to avoid disappointment.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-391-1125. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!