Active Directory Engineer: Annapolis Junctions- $140,000
*Must have a TS/SCI and a Security+ certification to be qualified for this position*
I am working with a company that specializes in technology solutions located in Annapolis Junction, MD on their qualified Active Directory Engineer role. This company offers professional services and technology solutions to key components of the Defense and Intelligence Communities of the Federal Government. They provide highly qualified professionals who diligently work in partnership with clients in an efficient and effective manner to achieve client goals and exceed expectations.
- Engineer solutions to align with the IC Identity Credential and Access Management Service Provider (ICAM SP) roadmap.
- Support Active Directory (AD) and associated service components supporting user, privileged user, and service account management, security and distribution groups, and third-party products (cloud platforms), Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) systems, Active Roles Server (ARS) etc.
- Provide engineering support for AD/Office365 in the cloud.
- Provide services to support certificate validation to include; Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) including Certificate Authorities, sub-Certificate Authorities, Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP), Responder and Robust Certificate Validation Service (RCVS).
- Identity Management Suite (Account Provisioning) on the available networks to include integration with Active Directory, PKI, external directories, and integration across all networks.
- Provide engineering support on all AD services for all security domains. Services will include design and architect of AD to include but not limited to Microsoft Active Directory, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), Quest Active Roles Server (ARS) etc.
- Recommend engineering enhancements to AD.
- Engineer, test and review/recommend Group Policy Object (GPO) changes.
- Create AD scripts to review and optimize AD using PowerShell.
- Make recommendations in writing to replace any currently used AD system if the replacement will save the government money and provide streamlined, automated capabilities.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Active Directory.
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure design, engineering and operations.
- Experience with IdAM technologies; digital identities, Access Control, Virtual Directory, PKI, Two Factor Authentication and supporting technologies.
- Familiarity with account provisioning concepts, privileged user management, attribute manipulation and Role Based Access Controls (RBAC).
Interviews are being conducted at this time. For immediate consideration send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel at 347-391-1125 now to avoid disappointment.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-391-1125. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!