Database Engineer- $145,000
*Must have a TS clearance to be considered for this position*
Location: Downtown, D.C
*Remote, but will eventually be on-site*
I am working with a Microsoft Gold Partner, looking for a talented Database Engineer with excellent technical and communication skills. This position is in a fast-paced, mission-sensitive, highly advanced and integrated IT environment. Experience implementing solutions in sensitive Government environments is highly preferred.
- Partnering with leadership on cloud database strategy, roadmap, design and implementation standards
- Evaluating emerging data & database technologies and recommend solutions
- Certifying, automating, building and supporting cloud native data & database platforms
- Designing databases to reflect the need of front-end and back-end users
- Creating stored procedures for application programming interfaces (APIs)
- Design, document, test and implement solutions for monitoring, maintenance and performance
- Support hardware and software technology upgrades
- Review performance, capacity, workload and take actions
- 8+ years of experience with IT
- BA or BS degree
- Experience working with AWS or Azure clouds
- Experience with the following database technologies; MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB
Interviews are being conducted at this time. For immediate consideration send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel at 347-391-1125 now to avoid disappointment.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-391-1125. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!