Our client is currently evolving one of our main technology platforms in order to improve its scalability, stability and maintainability. In this context, we look for a technical analyst /release manager to help us on the following parts:
- Drive the backlog of technical teams (infra, azure devops, AD, …) and make sure theorganisation and structure is kept to proceed towards an optimal solution
- Make sure the release train is getting the correct structure in all different teams to be able to have issue free releases cycles on new and existing platforms.
- Investigation transversal issues and coordination of the solution
- Create and monitor follow-up actions
- Guide the 2nd line of support
- Work with different technical specialist teams in their own technical language and follow-up on the planning (scrum master light)
- Plan and automate the release tasks to be able to have frequent releases with low impact on the different teams. The goal is to go to 6 releases a year instead of currently 2.
- Create high level technical US to cover new needs. This should contain enough information to cover then needs for analysis by technical teams
- Understand the technical challenges, clearly communicate requirements and constrains to business and technical stakeholders and recommend trade-offs which are not service limiting or compromising. This in a function between the delivery teams and the solution architect.
- Actively contribute to enacting the DevOps culture towards automation.
- Follow-up on support incidents to make sure all incidents are tackled with the correct priority. The change management process will be partly under your wings.
- When having an issue, you conduct thorough analysis of the technical platform (e.g. dependency analysis, interaction and communications between components, process diagrams, …) and align with the product owner on the next steps and priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across different disciplines.
- Experience in the following domains (in order of priorities):
- Azure DevOps pipelines and technologies.
- Complex .Net application development.
- Mobile application development and deployment/distribution
- Release management
- Support experience
- Basic understanding of infrastructure components in the cloud is a plus.
- High-level understanding or experience with solution design or architecture is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum, having played a scrum master role is a plus
- Able to work independently and take ownership of his work.
- 5 years' experience in complex IT projects in a leading role (Technical Analyst, Lead
- Developer, Solution Architect, release manager …)
- Fluent in English - other languages are a plus.