Dynamics NAV/EDI Systems Analyst - Parsippany, NJ - $110k
A well-established consumer products organization is seeking an IT/ERP Analyst with a background in EDI setup for major retailers to join their team.
This company has recently implemented Dynamics 365 Business Central and is looking for someone with BC or NAV experience to play a key role as their Subject Matter Expert.
Get ready to join a family owned organization that has been an industry leader for decades! While the organization has several hundred employees, it still retains the feel of a small business and they put an emphasis on transparency between the executive team and its staff.
This position will involve working as a bridge between the IT department and leadership in identifying paths for improvement in current processes, gathering requirements from stakeholders, designing a new system, and working with a Microsoft Partner and internal team on installation and post go-live support.
Your New Company:
- Family-owned industrial products distributor that has excelled in its market for decades
- A growing company who is heavily investing in building its infrastructure and IT support team
- An industry leader within a niche market sector with a well-recognized product line
- NO CORPORATE RED TAPE AND BUREAUCRATIC NONSENSE. They make it happen!
Your New Role:
- Maintain and support day to day issues with the company's ERP system
- Play a key role in EDI mapping, set up, and troubleshooting with their retail clients
- Train users on systems functionality helping to promote user self-sufficiency
- Generate reports using Excel and Microsoft Power BI tools for department leadership
- Lead future integration and upgrade projects as necessary
What You'll Need:
- Experience with Dynamics NAV or D365 Business Central
- Experience with EDI required, especially with setting up EDI networks for Walmart, Amazon, and other major retailers
- Help desk support and business process analysis background
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting and Power BI a plus
- Solid understanding of business processes within inventory, manufacturing, warehousing, and financials
Want to become a part of this amazing company? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 646-540-7521 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.