.NET/ Azure Senior Architect l Stockholm Office
Looking for that next step in your journey to becoming an architect? Or already have senior experience has a developer within the Microsoft technology stack? Look no further, as this company are rapidly networking with Sweden's most highly skilled specialists. With a huge focus on learning and development, this company can aid that next step in your career whilst boasting a supportive and collaborative culture which strives to produce excellent solutions for their customers.
There is room for flexibility within this role; if you wanted to take on more of a hands on development approach or more of an architectural one, then the company can facilitate this. You can expect to have a range of projects to choose from within the Azure/ Integrations field in the locations you want and in the time period you want.
Currently you will join the rest of the team mostly working remotely/from home, but soon a hybrid model will be adopted with flexible working in office, at client sites and at home. Community is a huge aspect of this company and as soon as it is safe to do so, they encourage a social and connective culture.
- A minimum of 3+ years professional experience in .NET/C# development
- Experience with BizTalk, Azure, Azure Functions, logic apps.
- API Management and Integrations experience
- If you have more of an architect profile, knowledge of 'enterprise integration patterns'.
- If you are have more of a hands-on developer profile, its great if you have already some experience in a consultancy type role already.
- Excellent Swedish language skills
They are a very progressive and unique consultancy who have a huge emphasis on employee wellbeing and community. They frequently have knowledge sharing and group activities - with lot's of passionate people this is a great place to expand your own knowledge too. They have a policy which states their consultants cannot work at the customer sites 5 days a week - this is to keep travel down and culture/ social aspects at the forefront of what they do.
Company Culture and Benefits:
- Fantastic company culture
- Genuinely care about their employees, their projects and how they want to progress
- Flexi hours
- Competitive salary alongside lots of benefits and allowances
If this opening sounds like something you want to apply for or learn more about, please don't hesitate to contact me by email email@example.com or drop me a message via LinkedIn Amy Beckford https://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-beckford-33788a184/