Microsoft Partner of the Year and Leading Swedish BI Consultancy
Join a consultancy that's recognised not only by their customers and consultants, but also Microsoft since they won Partner of the Year for their involvement in Analysis and Big Data. Here's a bit more about them...
They're a savvy team of male and female consultants who enjoy working with great colleagues, interesting projects and keeping on track with the newest technologies (and console games).
Driven by their passion for data and its endless possibilities their services include building the BI roadmap, BI cloud and AI solutions and advanced analytics; they were the first to build a complete solution in the cloud for BI and have worked with AI from the start.
Whether you prefer short and snappy projects with new technologies, or longer solutions spanning over a couple of year, the sales team tailor your preferences to their customers where you'll be working with a team of consultants.
They heavily value the importance of creating an inclusive, fun and diverse culture, while ensuring your progression; there are yearly trips away, local social events and educational improvement with certifications or conferences.
Now for the technical aspects:
- Experience in building and maintaining BI solutions (data warehousing, data mart, ETL)
- Knowledge of the Microsoft BI environment
- Solid understanding of SQL and the SQL Server BI suite
- Confident working with reporting and visualisation tools, such as Power BI
- Entrepreneurial personality with a passion for helping businesses reach their potential using data
- An interest in modern data techniques including AI and ML
Does this sound like a good fit to your experience and passions?
Yes? Then apply to this advert and we can schedule in a chat to go into even further depth of how these guys are making a difference.
I am also available on +46 8-502 425 38 and email@example.com, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( https://bit.ly/2TORgSb )