Systems Analyst - Dynamics NAV - Madison, Wi - $100k
A manufacturing organization is looking for an IT Systems Analyst with NAV ERP experience to lead help desk, training, and reporting efforts and work with company stakeholders on improving business processes.
In this role, you will be working the organization's department leadership on identifying paths for improvement in workflows and systems functionality, and liaise between company stakeholders and the Microsoft VAR on customization. One of the main focuses for this role will be helping to better understand how employees are interacting with the system and help them become more self-sufficient on systems functionality, particularly in the financial reporting modules.
- Support and maintain the organization's NAV ERP (Navision) system
- Troubleshoot errors and identify paths for improvement
- Document business processes
- Analyze data using Jet Reports
- Provide training to users on NAV functionality
- Coordinate with company stakeholders on identifying paths for improvement in the ERP, and implementing solutions to create more efficient processes
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with Dynamics NAV ERP software
- Understanding of finance, distribution, and/or production modules
- Experience with IT Helpdesk and Systems Analyst responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Jet Reports a plus
- Lanham E-Ship and EDI experience preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Great communication skills
- $100k Base Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Paid time off plan
- Opportunity advance your career in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Career path into an IT Management position
Apply now by sending your resume to Matt Potenza at email@example.com or call 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!