Sr Data Scientist - Remote (EST/CST)- 150K
This client is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Their motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Their expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Senior Data Scientist.
The SDS will manage and lead multiple strategic product enhancements that provide insights focused on critical issues for our clients. The SDS will define project plans, guide and conduct research and analysis efforts, develop Commercial Strategy analytic framework, and coach and mentor junior data scientists.
In this role, you will:
* Synthesize large amounts of data into discrete stories and assumptions to determine the "so-what" for clients who use the product
* Produce quality scalable analytics with minimal supervision and maintain high client satisfaction through proactive client interaction and engagement
* Build therapeutic area and domain expertise to apply to scalable product solutions and thought leadership initiatives
* Project Manage all aspects of assigned product enhancements including execution of key project activities
* Lead and guide the work plan including oversight of quantitative analysis (e.g. forecasting, estimating) to obtain key insights and findings for the product
* Oversee the work of junior Data Scientists
* Work with senior staff to promote consistent operations, efficient use of resources and knowledge sharing / best practices
* Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional development through trainings and/or unstructured sessions, as well as mentoring junior staff to assist in their growth
* Contribute to the social environment by executing assigned firm-building activities including knowledge management, internal training sessions and assisting with recruiting top talent
* BA/BS in Statistics, Computer Science, or Engineering is required; MS, PhD preferred
* Minimum 4 years of experience in applied Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, or other Data Science methods within life sciences
* Extensive Python, SQL, and Jupyter Notebook experience is required
* Strong working knowledge of SQL in the cloud (Azure preferred, AWS or Google Cloud acceptable)
* Proficiency across various consulting and research methodologies, including the execution of quantitative analysis and analytic modeling/forecasting
* Domain Experience in Commercial Strategy and/or Pricing & Market Access desired
* Strong communication (written and verbal) skills including presentations, meeting/workshop facilitation and business writing
* Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to work with colleagues across the organization
* Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
* Experienced with all Microsoft Office products is critical, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Microsoft Recruitment | Microsoft Careers & Jobs | Nigel Frank
Head Office Contacts. USA: Frank Recruitment Group Inc, 21st Floor, 110 William Street, New York City, New York, USA, NY 10038 | Tel: +1 212-731-8242 UK: Nigel Frank International, The St. Nicholas Building, St. Nicholas Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1RF | Tel: +44 191 230 1883 Singapore: Frank Recruitment Group Private Ltd, 15th Floor, Royal One Philip, 1 Philip Street, Singapore, 048692 ...