I am currently working with a key client based in Vilnius who provides innovative Cloud Solutions for a range of enterprises. They are looking for an experience VDI engineer to perform Workstation as a Service (WaaS) and Virtual desktop engineering services, both in-house and for their customers. I can share with you the key responsibilities of the role:
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead a workstation and virtual desktop products and work with business stakeholders and Cloud platform teams to roadmap and prioritize product features according to market value.
- Work on WaaS and Virtual desktop engineering.
- Develop VDI related products through leadership, technical documentation and hands-on development.
- Manage Enterprise VDI and workstations environments and scaling it to build WaaS, including patching, deployment of new pools of VDI, monitoring and reporting.
- Ability to perform L3 support and administration tasks to end user environment, applications, AD policies, policies as requirements.
- Provide guidance and support in complex issues.
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps and deployment automation practices.
- Deep understanding of automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
- Deep technical experience in scripting and software development.
Skills & Qualifications
- Desirable certifications: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services, Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security, Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate, Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
- Technologies: Intune, VDI in the Cloud, Ansible, Apache Maven, ASP.NET, Azure DevOps, Jira, , MySQL, Visual Studio.
- Scripting Languages: PowerShell, Python, SQL, Terraform, Ansible
- Hardware budget
- Co-financing of Medical Care
- Top Enterprise Projects
- Flexible working hours including remote work
If you would like to apply for this role or would like some more information, please send your CV or query to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. If you would prefer to discuss this role over the phone, you can reach me on +44 (0)191 338 6624.