Azure Data Engineer - Herefordshire, UK
My client, an MS Gold Partner, is looking to grow their team and hire a Azure Data Engineer. They have cultivated a nurturing and supportive environment, and are looking for hard working individuals who can work well in a team. There is huge opportunity for training and all are encouraged to be certified.
- Deliver data solutions
- Oversee that test data is masked appropriately in development and test systems.
- Triage data pipeline issues
- Stakeholder Management - work with all department ensuring high standard of work is being delivers to clients
- Design, build, test, and maintain data pipelines to connect operational systems, data for analytics and BI systems
- Deliver services that are automated, reliable and secure
- Ad-hoc reporting, but this role is mainly back-end focused
- Relational databases
- SQL Server
- Kimball dimensional modelling
- Azure DataLake gen 2
- Azure DataBricks
- Azure DataFactory
- Azure Managed Instance
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary - £35K - £55K - dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Pension Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Training and Development
- Plus More...
- During lockdown this role is 100% remote working.
- Post lockdown this role will require you to be in the office 2 days a week.
- Working hours 9am - 5pm
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.