My client has an opening for an experienced and motivated Developer/Engineer who will join their dynamic team and work on their market leading product. My client is a global leading technology company that have a very unique capability which allows them to reach parts of the market that their competitors do not have access to. They are looking to upscale this year and grow that number even more!
Think big, think complex, think innovative and you could be the perfect candidate for this.
A successful candidate will be working on brand new development and part of their development team based in Copenhagen & Odense! You'll be working with cool tech, cool equipment in extremely cool offices! This role is for someone who wants to deliver high quality solutions, learn new things and have an influence on the direction the company and the product goes. If you are someone that thrives from innovation and excellence then I want to hear from you.
- 3+ years of experience in working with RESTful APIs using JSON
- 2+ years of experience using C# in a work environment
- A desire to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
They have some great benefits for people who join them:
- They are internationally recognised as market leaders within their field. They work with ground breaking interfaces which no one else can do, this means that as part of their development team you will be extremely valued as someone who plays a huge part in their success. This means that you are very valued as an employer and job satisfaction is through the roof! If you want to love what you do then this could be for you.
- This is a role for someone that wants a challenge, not for someone who sits in the background with their feet up! Their product is complex and there is a constant need to improve and develop more methods and tools that make it more effective, faster and safer.
- At the moment, they are a small/medium size company. Their headquarters and their development team sit in Copenhagen/Odense. They are constantly growing and anyone who joins now has the chance to develop and evolve the product. This means that you will have the responsibility and a say/input in the direction on the product development, ideas and the wider company.
- They offer generous salary, benefits and extremely flexible working hours
Does this sound interesting to you? If the answer is yes then I would love to hear from you. Get in touch to find out more!
Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0045 89 88 28 32