MS D365 FO TECHNICAL ARCHITECT - REMOTE - $140K+ - GREAT GROWTH
A Microsoft Gold Partner client of mine is looking to add a MICROSOFT D365 FO TECHNICAL ARCHITECT to their development technology team. As part of a development technology team, The Sr. F&O Developer(Software Engineer) will be a part of an agile development team, working on the deployment, customization, and integration of Microsoft Dynamics F&O in the enterprise. This individual will be involved in the full life cycle and will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget. This person will have the opportunity to handle complex problems independently and be able to demonstrate analytical thinking. If you are a person that is able to make judgments and recommendations based on the analysis and interpretation of data and wants to have the opportunity to grow with a premier Microsoft Gold Partner then APPLY NOW!!
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects, and IT professionals to build and maintain integrations with the F&O Platform
- Design, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics F&O solutions.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap in collaboration with IT leadership
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the F&O architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- 3+ years' experience developing on Dynamics 365 F&O
- 7+ years' experience developing on Dynamics AX
- Experience with PowerApps, PowerBI (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Common Data Service and Power Platform Data Integrator
If you're interested in this role and would like to know more, please send all of your inquiries to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics 365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics 365 market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 267-940-6522. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics 365 opportunities!