I am representing a Microsoft Partner who is seeking a Dynamics 365 F&O Solutions Architect to join their growing team. You will focus on leading and architecting solutions for D365 F&O opportunities, assisting project management to deliver the solution, managing the project solution scope with customers, and providing the application functionality leadership and direction.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Architect solutions that deliver results for clients on the D365 F&O platform
- Elicit business and functional requirements by communicating with c-level management, directors, and customer project stakeholders
- Develop functional specification designs
- Application design, Feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization, and data integrity
- Drive the effective transition of requirements to delivery and development consultants, ensuring a clear and complete understanding
- Lead and participate in quality management reviews including designs, prototypes and other stages of the project to ensure requirements are fulfilled and successfully delivered to the end customer
- Integrate and/or improve methodologies and end customer experience
- 7+ years of experience implementing D365 F&O
- Extensive experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes: procurement, sales, distribution, warehouse management, material and resource scheduling, production routing, bill of material costing, and shop floor
- Knowledge of accounting business processes and integration with operations
- Industry experience in Metals, food & bev, auto is a plus
- Implementing complimentary third party solutions to D365 product including ADC, EDI, WMS, CRM, ESM is a plus
- Strong communication skills and must be able to manage time and prioritize
Contact Felicia Davis at email@example.com, 214-447-1419
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 214-447-1419. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.